Monday, 20 February 2012

Fashion and magazines

I've always loved fashion! Since i was a toddler in my dungarees and stripy t-shirt with pigtails. It's just something i feel strongly about! I feel like everyone and anyone should be able to wear whatever the hell they want!!! People are gonna judge, but hey ho that's life! It's just something we'll have to deal with eventually.

If i could get into anyyyyy magazine as a type of fashion editor, journalist.... well, anything really! I'd be over the moon with the cat and a spoon (Well, not quite but you get my gist).

But then again acting and singing has always been a dream of mine as well. So as you can tell, if i fit into any creative criteria for a job in the future i will be very very happy. :D

wish me luck
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Totally understand....darling blog. I am your newest follower..come follow us, xx Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely, sure thing! I'll get cracking on it now xx
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow amazing blog my dear!!!!
    so much inspiration to me
    keep posting your work is really nice

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D really means a lot! I'm brand new and only just started! Wish me luck haha
      Please follow me :D

      xx

      Delete