Wednesday, 15 February 2012

My love for this woman.


Two words. Zooey Deschanel. Enough said.
She's inspired me in so many ways. Not only is she beautiful and amazing at acting but amazing at singing too. She's everything i could dream of being!
Have fallen madly in love with her new tv show "New Girl". If you haven't seen it yet! I recommend you watch it like NOWWWW!

500 Days Of Summer has to be the best film she was ever in and it also happens to be my favorite film of all time! The script in that film is to die for as well.

So yeah pretty much love everything about this woman. She's just basically beautiful inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. She is totally adorable. Love her too.
    Cutest blog.
    Shall we follow each other?
    I would love that.
    Let me know. xxxxxxx Emily of ELVintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :D yeah sure! Thank you ever so much, so cute!
    Shelley Lockheart
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete