Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Do what makes you laugh!

It's true what they say ya know! Your never fully dressed without a smile. Recently, I've come to notice how so many people are worried about actually being themselves! Usually, in most cases it's because of fitting in with friends but it's also because so many darn people are unhappy! When I was younger I had the exact same problem. However, as I've gotten a little older I came to the conclusion that I couldn't care less what other people think of me. If they didn't like what I was wearing, then that was there opinion. Don't get me wrong, everyone is intitled to an opinion! Nevertheless, sometimes it's good to keep opinions to yourself. I went through a depression trying to live up to other peoples expectations and now I look back thinking what an idiot I was to have wasted so much time being unhappy, I could kick myself! Worrying about what others think of you is like holding up an umbrella, waiting for it to rain. As my dad would always say "it's pointless like a pencil". Life is too short to be unhappy. I know my friends will kill me for saying this (because I say it all the time) but You Only Live Once! So make the most of it while you can. Let the small and big things in life make you smile! Like the image here did for me. The moto is- Be yourself, after all, everybody else is already taken!

4 comments: